Wake up earlier than usual. Provide feedback on a young persons’ resume. Build a LEGO set.
- Rally another crawfish boil.
- Celebrate someone that isn’t expecting it.
- Fix something that’s broken.
- See another MLB stadium.
Make a world-class cocktail at home. Help bring a new product to the market.
- Have a hard talk.
- Read something that makes you a better person.
- Plan a weekend trip and go abruptly.
- Commit to something new.
Consolidate your junk. Get rid of something.
- Invest in something/ someone.
- Plant vegetables. Keep them alive.
- Replace the siding. It’s time.
Convince someone to work with you. Walk instead of Uber.NYC, 6 miles
- Leave the country again.
Go to a sporting event you’ve never been to before.UNC basketball games, March 2019 Grow up and clean up your workspace.
- Take another class.
Automate a process that used to take time.
- Get outside and camp locally.
See a play.To Kill a Mockingbird, April 2019
- Talk with a counselor.
- Do something that is extremely “adulting”.
- Re-establish a backyard hangout culture.
Be intentional with someone you’ve never talked to, but see often. Get back out to the Pacific Northwest.Oregon, February 2019
- Use the kayaks that have sat in the garage.