“Discovery, selflessness, and continued adventure.”
Go somewhere new.Charleston, SC
- Try a new cultural dish.
- Babysit on a night where you typically would go out and do something.
- Choose the boutique hotel.
- Take a class.
- Get another MLB stadium in.
- Start an art project.
Attend a new conference. Give a gift for no reason.
- Help someone else move.
- Use the kayak.
- Teach someone to play euchre. (way harder than you think)
- Memorize something.
Help someone get the job they want.
- Go above and beyond for someone in the service industry.
- Don’t forget to dance.
Go an entire day without checking email.
- Attend a 100th birthday party (this one has been SO hard)
- Seek out teachable moments.
- Silent retreat.
Hike a new trail.Wayne National Forest, Red River Gorge
- Do something extreme.
Turn the phone off for an entire day.5/27
- If the hair recedes even more, it’s time to shave the head.
- Do something vastly different for your 30th birthday.