“Discovery, selflessness, and continued adventure.”
Go somewhere new.Charleston, SC Try a new cultural dish.Turkish
- Babysit on a night where you typically would go out and do something.
- Choose the boutique hotel.
- Take a class.
Practice meditation. Get another MLB stadium in.Miami Marlins, Tampa Rays
- Start an art project.
Attend a new conference. Give a gift for no reason.
- Help someone else move.
- Memorize something.
Help someone get the job they want.
- Go above and beyond for someone in the service industry.
Don’t forget to dance. Go an entire day without checking email.
- Attend a 100th birthday party (this one has been SO hard)
Seek out teachable moments. Silent retreat. (Sept) Hike a new trail.Wayne National Forest, Red River Gorge Do something extreme.Summit Attempt, Mount Rainier (August) Turn the phone off for an entire day.5/27
- If the hair recedes even more, it’s time to shave the head.
- Do something vastly different for your 30th birthday.