It’s February 2022. I just celebrated my 34th birthday amongst family and friends. This is the 13th birthday bucket list that I’ve formally made. With the arrival of our daughter this last year, I’m beginning to see some transformation in these things to be done (yes, learning to style my daughter’s hair feels like it could be harder than skydiving or traveling to another country).
Another year of gratitude. Here’s to what comes next.
Throw an epic one-year-old birthday party. Drink more French wine.
- Get a tennis lesson.
- Find a new home for some of the stuff sitting around.
Sit somewhere new for work (get outta the desk) Get back into a stadium. Learn to do kid hair. More multi-tasking walks (or just a walk is fine). Give away some advice for free.
- Quarterly treat yourself day.
- Use the stack of gift cards or give em out.
Clean out the basement.
- Camp again. Been way too long.
Meet someone IRL that you met online. Help a startup.
- More date nights than last year.
- Good soup.
Take Swayze on a plane.
- Get back to writing that book.
Get surrounded by some more DTC people. Go down to 2 screens. Save your eyeballs. Wine nights regularly. Time to educate. Help launch a pop up.(NBA JAM Pop Up Shop at All Star Game- Feb)
- Do something “best in class”.
- Take that kayak out in the water.
- Focus on core strength.
Dedicated family time. Travel with someone new.Swayze Remove jerks and haters from the room.
- Do a workaway or find a new workspace.
- Learn how to make dumplings.
- Fly in a PJ?
Watch the Matrix series for the 1st timeUnderwhelmed after the first
- Dad/Daughter Date Night- start it.
Cross one off the Life ListMLB Stadiums COMPLETE!